- About Us
- Areas of Expertise
- Instructing Us
- News & Events
28 Jun 2021
Planning Law Update WebinarTweet
Six Pump Court Chambers, London will host a Planning Law Update webinar taking place at the end of this month.
Planning Law Update Webinar – Monday 28th June 2021, at 5pm
Panel of Speakers: William Upton QC, Megan Thomas QC, Mark Beard, Giles Atkinson, Noemi Byrd and William McBarnet
Topics: A webinar that will consider some topical planning law issues, from our panel of speakers. These will cover:
• “Nutrient Neutrality” – have Natural England found a way to unlock development? Or are they still being too precautionary?
• Just how far is Climate Change a material planning consideration? Or should it be left to other regulation?
• Recent planning enforcement cases: CLEUDs, injunctions and other lessons.
• Permitted Development rights update.
• Planning law and cases roundup.
Duration: 1.5 hours and Q&A with speakers
To book: Click here to register. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar on the day.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com