Members of the Six Pump Court Criminal Team have been involved in many other cases that have attracted recent publicity.
Recent cases of note include:
- Martin and others (the Ford Open Prison riot case), (in which the defendant was acquitted on all counts)
- Payne (the father of the murdered schoolgirl Sarah Payne charged prosecuted for wounding with intent)
- Claydon (the lorry driver prosecuted for importing cocaine with a value of over £120k and at 100% purity
- Graham (the Colour Sergeant prosecuted for stealing explosives)
- B (multi-handed conspiracy to supply firearms and grenades to organised crime groups throughout Merseyside)
- R v H – (prosecution of the Attorney General of the Isle of Man for perjury and perverting the course of justice)